Why choose us
We receive limited core state funding so we need your help to meet our ambitious goals. Ultimately, we are working for better end-of-life care everywhere – so that hospice care and principles can be delivered regardless of age, illness and location. It is an ambitious goal but with help we can continue progress already made.
We specifically need support over the next five years to:
- Develop a world class Children’s Hospice Home Care Programme for children with life-limiting illnesses
- Sustain our Network of Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme which is working on putting hospice principles into hospital practice
- Extend access to palliative care for people with illnesses other than cancer
- Develop vital supports for carers who are caring at home for a dying loved one
- Provide funding for Night Nursing for non-cancer patients
Also, the benefits that you, your colleagues and your company will experience by becoming involved will be very rewarding to see. It brings teams together, motivates staff and customers alike – you will see everyone will get behind you and want to support which is heartening to experience.