IHF Complaints Procedure
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat every complaint seriously, whether made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with any complaint quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly - for example, with an explanation or apology where we have got things wrong, and with information on any action taken, etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at Board level.