Why we need your support
WE SPECIFICALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO:
- raise €800,000 annually to fund our Nurses for Night Care Service.
- train over 3,000 people each year in delivering improvements in end-of-life care.
- transform hospital rooms, mortuaries and family rooms in hospitals through our Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme.
- promote excellence in end-of-life care for people living with dementia.
- support local hospice services in Ireland through the IHF grants programme and organising Sunflower Days and Ireland’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
- actively promote discussion of a broad range of issues related to dying, death