Hospice Friendly Hospitals – 10th Anniversary Grant
Hospice Friendly Hospital 10th Anniversary Grant Applications
We are delighted to launch the Hospice Friendly Hospitals 10th Anniversary Grant.
The grant celebrates the work of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme and progress achieved since 2007.
To promote awareness of the HFH programme the IHF will award 10 grants of a maximum value of €1,000 each.
This funding has been made possible in partnership with the HSE.
Completed applications must be submitted by the Chair of the HFH standing committee from HSE or voluntary hospitals by the deadline of the 21st of April 2017.
All HSE and Voluntary hospitals are encouraged to apply whether they have recently joined the HFH programme or been part of the programme from the start.
The grant scheme will award:
- 10 grants of €1,000 max – €10,000 in total
- Completed application forms must be typed and sent via email from the chair of the HFH standing committee from a HSE or Voluntary hospital
- Received by the deadline of April 21st
All projects submitted must be:
- Achievable – staffing, timeframe and budget
- Value for money – encourage matching funds
- Reference the quality standards for end-of-life care
- Have patient and relative focus
- Applications Open: 3 April
- Application Deadline : 21 April
- Grants Announced: 23 May
- Activity Completed: Nov 2017