Hospice Friendly Hospitals – 10th Anniversary
The IHF have developed a Media Toolkit to support hospitals as they celebrate their achievements in end-of-life care as part of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals programme.
Let’s share the positive changes that the Hospice Friendly Hospitals programme for your hospital.
If you are one of 48 hospitals leading by example you can download this toolkit to highlight the positive changes in care and environment are welcome achievements to be shared throughout your hospital.
Here’s a simple toolkit that might help you promote it:
- Press releases
- Posters - Internal and external events or news
- Social Media
Hospice Friendly Hospital 10th Anniversary Grant Applications
We are delighted to launch the second round
of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals 10th Anniversary Grant.
The grant celebrates the work of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme and progress achieved since 2007.
To promote awareness of the HFH programme the IHF will award 10 grants of a maximum value of €1,000 each.
This funding has been made possible in partnership with the HSE.
Completed applications must be submitted by the Chair of the HFH standing committee from HSE or voluntary hospitals by the deadline of the 31st of August 2017
All HSE and Voluntary hospitals are encouraged to apply
whether they have recently joined the HFH programme or been part of the programme from the start.
The grant scheme will award:
- 10 grants of €1,000 max - €10,000 in total
- Completed application forms must be typed and sent via email from the chair of the HFH standing committee from a HSE or Voluntary hospital
- Received by the deadline of April 21st
All projects submitted must be:
- Applications Open: 23rd June 2017
- Application Deadline : 31st August 2017
- Activity Completed and showcased at the November Acute Network Meeting.