Library Access and Membership
Who can access the library?
Full access to the library collection and use of the library resources is available to
- Irish Hospice Foundation staff and affiliates
- Students currently enrolled on Irish Hospice Foundation Education courses (Msc Bereavement studies & Professional Certificate Children & Loss)
- Alumni of the PG Dip/Msc Bereavement Studies
- Public access is by appointment only. Members of the public can borrow from our bereavement bibliotherapy collection or from the wider collection on a one off basis as part of our bereavement support function or can avail of one of our membership options for full access to the library resources
Interested in becoming a Member?
Professionals and researchers interested in using the library's resources can sign up for one of three membership options.
For rates on organisational membership
- Individual Basic Membership = Book borrowing for 1 year including postal loan. Annual charge = €20
- Alumni of the Msc Bereavement Studies & Certificate in Children & Loss can continue to borrow from the library collection and can have access electronic resources for a discounted annual rate of €15
- Individual Premium membership = Book borrowing, postal loan service, remote access to electronic resources. Annual charge = €40
- Organisational Membership (Small) = Book borrowing rights for up to 5 members of your organisation (including postal loans). Annual charge =€100
for larger groups contact Information & Library Manager Laura Rooney Ferris