Resources for Professionals
Additional resources for health and social care professionals
- Irish Hospice Foundation Perspectives Series 4: A perspective on advance planning for end of life An exploration of contemporary developments concerning the concept and practice of Advance Planning, Advance Care Planning and Advance Healthcare Directives (2016).
- Guidance Document 'Advance care planning and advance healthcare directives with a person with dementia'
- Irish Hospice Foundation Dementia video clips outline Kathy Ryan’s journey with dementia (2016)
- The Guide to Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Practitioners 8th Edition 2016
- The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (2014)
- National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People in Ireland (2016)
- Supporting people’s autonomy: a guidance document (2016)
- All Ireland Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care Learning Platform has programmes for professionals on palliative care, formal family meetings, palliative dementia care and advance care planning among others (2016)