Forum 2015 – Photo Mosaic Art Project
PAY TRIBUTE TO SOMEONE SIGNIFICANT IN YOUR LIFE
In the lead up to Forum 2013 people throughout Ireland took part in creating a collective art piece; hundreds of pieces of hessian cloth decorated with the initials of a someone significant were joined together to form a unique tribute piece that was unveiled at the conference.
Following on the success of this project we are pleased to announce that at Forum 2015 there will once again be an opportunity to take part in creating an interactive artwork celebrating someone significant in our lives.
A unique photo mosaic will be unveiled at the end of the conference which will be made up of hundreds of photos of loved ones sent in by the public and the Conference participants. These photos will then be joined together to form an individual, stunning Mosaic.
To include your loved one in this interactive art piece just submit a photo – a family portrait, a snap of an important occasion, a memory you treasure, a moment of laughter or tears. Then, with the help of computer art experts Pollytiles, the photos will be brought together to create a unique art piece.
What do I have to do?
It’s very simple; just email your photo to email@example.com and we will do the rest.
Closing date for receipt of photos is Friday 28th August 2015.
(we want everyone to be able to take part in this project so if you do not have ready access to email or find the technology too daunting please call us on 01 6793188 and we will do our best to assist you.)
Images can be old or new, colour or black and white – as long as they are pictures of someone who is significant in your life. By all means send us more than one image – but not just repeats of the same photograph. And please only send in images to which you own the copyright.
Please include the following information with your photo:
Name of person submitting photo: __________________________________________
Name of person in photo: ________________________________________________
Relationship to person in photo: ________________________________________________
Please verify that you are the owner of the photo or have obtained permission from the owner to submit: _______________
Any additional brief details you would like to include about the person in the picture or why you have chosen this particular photo as a tribute.
*Please confirm that you have read the terms and conditions (see below): ___________
FORUM 2015 PHOTO PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Any image uploaded for this project must be the property and copyright of the individual uploading and, by doing so, they give their approval for the images to be used in this project.
- All photographs uploaded will be stored and used solely for the purposes of inclusion in the Forum 2015 photomosaic. By uploading you agree to your image being used in the artwork and the organisers give complete assurance that your images will not be used for any other purpose without your permission.
- The finished art piece may be placed on display in a public place and/or on the Irish Hospice Foundation website.
- The finished art piece may be reproduced in printed form.
- The designers will make every attempt to ensure each image uploaded will be used in the photomosaic at least once. However we cannot guarantee, for technical reasons, that every image will be included.
- The designers reserve the right to reject any image deemed inappropriate.
- Due to the large number of photos that will be included in the project we are unable to acknowledge receipt of photos.
- We are unable to return any photos that we are sent.