THERESE BRADY LIBRARY – MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Therese Brady Library – Membership Options
Professionals and researchers interested in accessing the Therese Brady Library’s resources can sign up for one of three membership options.
- Basic Individual Membership = Book borrowing rights for 1 year including postal loan service. Weekly current awareness email alerts. Annual charge = €20
- Alumni of the Msc Bereavement Studies & Certificate in Children & Loss can continue to borrow from the library collection and can have access electronic resources for a discounted annual rate of €15
- Premium Individual Membership = Book borrowing, postals loan service, remote access to electronic resources, weekly current awareness email alerts. Annual charge = €40
- Organisational (Small Group) = Book borrowing rights for up to 5 members of your organisation (including postal loans), addition to weekly current awareness alerts for 5 people. Annual charge =€100
- Additional organisational membership options can be negotiated for larger groups by contacting Information & Library Manager Laura Rooney Ferris to enquire
The Therese Brady Library houses a unique specialist collection of material on bereavement, death and dying. It also provides access to a wide range of specialist journals, databases and electronic resources for research.
Health and social care professionals, Researchers and those whose work involves the support of people facing death and bereavement can avail of the library’s annual membership options.