THERESE BRADY LIBRARY – MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Therese Brady Library – Membership Options
Professionals and researchers interested in accessing the Therese Brady Library’s resources can sign up for one of three membership options.
- Basic Individual Membership = Book borrowing rights for 1 year including postal loan service. Weekly current awareness email alerts. Annual charge = €20
- Alumni of the Msc Bereavement Studies & Certificate in Children & Loss can continue to borrow from the library collection and can have access electronic resources for a discounted annual rate of €15
- Premium Individual Membership = Book borrowing, postals loan service, remote access to electronic resources, weekly current awareness email alerts. Annual charge = €40
- Organisational (Small Group) = Book borrowing rights for up to 5 members of your organisation (including postal loans), addition to weekly current awareness alerts for 5 people. Annual charge =€100
- Additional organisational membership options can be negotiated for larger groups by contacting Information & Library Manager Laura Rooney Ferris to enquire