Executive Assistant/Front of House Administrator – Fixed Term Contract
We are currently seeking to fill the role of Executive Assistant/Front of House Administrator for the Irish Hospice Foundation .
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Chief Executive on diary management, appointments, communications, correspondence and file organisation.
- Acting as the principal conduit for communication between the CEO, the Board and Senior Management Team.
- Servicing Board and CEO meetings including the production of agendas, minutes and other key papers.
- Event management including organizing venues, hospitality, travel and accommodation.
- Front of house administration including switchboard operations, post management and visitor greeting.
- Preparing bank lodgments.
- Managing orders for stationary and other office supplies.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Strong organisation skills
- Good writing/editing skills and attention to detail
This is a fixed term contract for 7 months, the successful candidate will be required to work 9 days per fortnight and will be based at the Irish Hospice Foundation’s offices on Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Salary details are available on application.
Please forward your CV with a brief covering letter to Mary Cleary
, The Irish Hospice Foundation, 4th
Floor, Morrison Chambers, 32 Nassau Street, Dublin 2.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 16th June 2017.