Executive Assistant for Healthcare Programmes ***Expired***
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is a national charity dedicated to all matters relating to dying, death and bereavement in Ireland and is currently seeking to fill the role of Executive Assistant for Healthcare Programmes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Supporting the Head of Healthcare Programmes on communications, appointments, correspondence and file organisation.
- Servicing project advisory meetings related to Healthcare Programmes including the production of agendas, minutes and other key papers
- Support communication flow between IHF Healthcare Programmes and other IHF departments.
- Event management including organizing venues and related hospitality for range of Meetings
- Providing direct support to healthcare team members re the organisation and operation of all Healthcare Programmes – eg Journey of Change, Hospice Friendly Hospitals, Night Nursing, Design and Dignity, Primary Palliative Care and Palliative Care for All. This will include development and dissemination of resources and information materials, updating the website and databases
- Assist with front of house reception and other administrative tasks as required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good writing/editing skills
- Attention to detail
This is a full time role, for an initial period of 14 months (and may be extended subject to review) and will be based at the Irish Hospice Foundation’s offices on Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Salary details will be available on application.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
, marked for attention of Marie Lynch, Head of Healthcare Programmes, Irish Hospice Foundation.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, 25 September 2015.