Bereavement Support eLearning
We currently offer two eLearning courses aimed at professionals and volunteers supporting people facing bereavement.
1. Lost For Words – Words For Loss
This course provides an introduction to the grieving process and how to support someone who is bereaved. The course is 60 minutes long and has three modules.
- Module 1 – Understanding the grieving process
- Module 2 – How to support someone who is bereaved
- Module 3 – Specific grief scenarios including Suicide, Death of a child and Terminal illness
The course costs €15
2. Working With Loss
This course is aimed staff or volunteers in organisations who provide Bereavement Support at Level 2
It will also be of interest to health professionals, counsellors and anyone who wants to learn
more about providing support at this level.
This course has 3 modules:
- Module 1 – Grief Models and Key Concepts
- Module 2 – Boundaries of Level 2 Support
- Module 3 – Key Skills and Working with Children
The course costs €65.
Organisational & Group licences
If you would like to enrol a number of people or arrange group licence rates contact Breffni Mc Guinness