Hospice Friendly Hospitals – 10th Anniversary
The IHF have developed a Media Toolkit to support hospitals as they celebrate their achievements in end-of-life care as part of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals programme.
Let’s share the positive changes that the Hospice Friendly Hospitals programme for your hospital.
If you are one of 48 hospitals leading by example you can download this toolkit to highlight the positive changes in care and environment are welcome achievements to be shared throughout your hospital.
Here’s a simple toolkit that might help you promote it:
Hospice Friendly Hospital 10th Anniversary Grant Applications
We are delighted to launch the second round of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals 10th Anniversary Grant.
The grant celebrates the work of the Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme and progress achieved since 2007.
To promote awareness of the HFH programme the IHF will award 10 grants of a maximum value of €1,000 each.
This funding has been made possible in partnership with the HSE.
Completed applications must be submitted by the Chair of the HFH standing committee from HSE or voluntary hospitals by the deadline of the 31st of August 2017.
All HSE and Voluntary hospitals are encouraged to apply whether they have recently joined the HFH programme or been part of the programme from the start.
The grant scheme will award:
- 10 grants of €1,000 max – €10,000 in total
- Completed application forms must be typed and sent via email from the chair of the HFH standing committee from a HSE or Voluntary hospital
- Received by the deadline of April 21st
All projects submitted must be:
- Achievable – staffing, timeframe and budget
- Value for money – encourage matching funds
- Reference the quality standards for end-of-life care
- Have patient and relative focus
- Applications Open: 23rd June 2017
- Application Deadline : 31st August 2017
- Activity Completed and showcased at the November Acute Network Meeting.
last updated 06/29/2017