Regular Giving Executive
Individual Giving Manager
Nassau Street, Dublin 2
Full Time, Permanent
To work within the fundraising team as part of the Individual Giving Section to help us achieve our targets. Providing essential support for our regular donors (maintaining relationships and acquisition of new support), working with door to door agencies, representatives and staff as required and driving key campaigns (annual raffle and tax back scheme). The role includes, administration, donor care, financial reporting, telemarketing and updating and presenting training materials.
- To work within the framework of the overall aims and objectives of The Irish Hospice Foundation.
- Liaise with our door to door agency and representatives to help achieve monthly targets.
- Manage administration associated with door to door and events fundraising.
- Help us to drive acquisition of new donors.
- Manage all financial administration for monthly donors.
- Answer, log and return calls, emails and web inquiries from existing donors and new prospects.
- Record all communications and transactions on fundraising database Raisers Edge.
- Assist the fundraising team on key campaigns – primarily our Spring Raffle and Tax Back Scheme.
- Undertake such other duties that may arise from time to time in consultation with Individual Giving Manager.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, warm friendly manner
- Proven experience in customer service/administration, events, marketing or fundraising
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small busy team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn and to get involved with new projects and appeals
- An interest in working in the fundraising and charity sector
- Experience of the fundraising database Raisers Edge
- Experience of working in door-to-door or on-street sales / canvassing
This is a full time position, 37 hours per week. However, we are open to flexibility to the correct candidate, if desired.
Commensurate on experience
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to:
Individual Giving Manager,
32 Nassau Street,
26th October 2018