Night Run FAQs
1. How much is it to enter?
Regular entry is €25 plus €2.50 Postage and Packaging. Each participant will receive a Never Forgotten Night Run T-shirt to wear on the day.
2. How do I register to take part?
You can register to take part and support Irish Hospice Foundation here. Registration is open until Friday 11th December
3. Where does the Night Run take place?
The event is virtual, so you can take part wherever you are in the country and run, jog or walk 5K (respecting safety and social distancing guidelines).
4. Can I take part at any time over the weekend of 11-13th December?
Yes, participants can take part at any time over the weekend of 11-13th December, day or night. Please ensure you adhere to social distance guidelines whilst participating
5. Do you have a size guide for the running t-shirt?
The running t-shirt is unisex and true to size:
XS: 6-8; S: 8-10; M: 10-12; L: 12-14; XL: 14-16
5. Are there guidelines for taking part?
Please adhere to social distancing and all government guidelines available to view on the HSE website.
If you are taking part at night or in the evening, please ensure that you wear reflective or brightly coloured clothing, especially if there is no footpath where you plan on running/walking. You should always go against traffic. For
more information visit the Road Safety Authority’s website.
6. How do I share images of my participation in the virtual Never Forgotten Night Run?
We would love you to share photos and videos with us on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Make sure you use the hashtag #NeverForgotten in your photos/videos and tag @IrishHospice.
7. Can I register as part of a team?
Yes, we welcome teams to participate in the Never Forgotten Night Run as long as government guidelines allow and social distance is adhered to. For more information on this please contact Louise on
8. Is the #NeverForgotten Night Run chip timed?
The event is not chip timed, there are a number of great, free apps that you can use to track your run, jog or walk such as Strava or MapMyRun. These are available to download on the app store.
9. Can I raise additional funds for Irish Hospice Foundation while taking part in the Never Forgotten Night Run?
We would be delighted if you would like to set up your own online sponsorship page or ask others to donate to the campaign. You can do both on our Just Giving page. If you have any questions relating to your online fundraising please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org