* Due to Covid-19, this event is now postponed until further notice. We will announce a new date once it’s set. Those who have registered will retain their tickets for the re-scheduled event.*
This is the only annual event that brings together people from all across Ireland who work in bereavement or encounter people who are bereaved through their daily work.
The day is for organisations and individuals who work directly with bereaved people and also those who meet the bereaved in the course of their day to day work, for example GPs, social workers, bereavement volunteers, therapists, psychologists, frontline information service providers, psychiatrists and so on.
The day will include:
- The launch of the Adult Bereavement Care Framework
Guest speaker to be confirmed
- The impact of GDPR and consent on the provision of bereavement services
Speaker: Marie Tighe, Project Manager, HSE National Office for Assisted Decision Making and Consent
- The development of the Adult Bereavement Care Framework and the implication for services
Speaker: Dr. Amanda Roberts, Bereavement Development Officer, The Irish Hospice Foundation. Plus guests
- Developments in bereavement care across Ireland
Speakers to be confirmed
There will be lots of opportunities to network, ask questions and learn about recent developments in bereavement in Ireland throughout the day. A resource table will be available for organisations and individuals to circulate information about their service.
If you have any questions about the event please email Amanda Roberts at [email protected]