Our key advocacy and research activities include:
- Engaging with politicians, political parties and advisors to ensure that they are fully informed on the key issues related to dying, death and bereavement
- Delivering standalone and collaborative research and providing funding for selected external research activities
- Contributing to parliamentary committees, government task forces and state agencies that are developing legislation and policy that have an impact on the issues related to dying, death and bereavement
- Working with other organisations to help raise awareness and improve the end-of-life and bereavement care in Ireland
- Engaging with the public on issues which support people to live well until the end.
Find out more about our advocacy priorities and how we work to influence decision makers at a national level:
For queries contact our Advocacy Manager Avril Easton at [email protected]