About the course
This is a two-day (14 contact hours) ‘train the trainers’ workshop for those interested in teaching the IHF Delivering Bad News workshop under licence. Potential participants need to meet the Delivering Bad News Facilitator person specification.
Irish Hospice Foundation operate an organisational licence system for the Delivering Bad News workshop. This is an annual licence.
- Delivering Bad News workshop content
- Workshop facilitation techniques and guidelines
- Understanding group dynamics in an educational setting
- Dealing with challenges when facilitating a workshop
- Presentation and workshop management skills
Please note: participation on the workshop does not automatically lead to certification. As part of this workshop, participants will be assessed and need to pass the Delivering Bad News Facilitator assessment in order to be licensed to deliver the workshop.
€500 per person plus standard IHF travel expenses (70c per mile plus cost of an overnight stay if required)
Irish Hospice Foundation, Morrison Chambers, 32 Nassau St, Dublin 2
Email us at [email protected] or give us a call on (01) 679 3188