The workshop is suitable for all healthcare staff/professionals in adult healthcare settings who work directly with people/residents who are impacted by end-of-life care.
- Advance Care Planning (ACP) – What is it?
- The Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015 – useful facts
- Functional approach to capacity
- Advance Healthcare Directives (AHDs)
- Guidance for healthcare staff
- Putting it into practice – thinking and talking about it
At the end of this workshop participants will have:
- A further understanding of the Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- An understanding of Advance Care Directives
- An understanding of functional capacity
- Confidence around having discussions with residents around ACP and AHDs
€450 plus standard IHF travel expenses (70c per mile plus cost of an overnight stay if required)
Email us at [email protected] or give us a call: 01 679 3188