This one and a half-hour workshop looks at the impact of Covid-19 on employees who are grieving and provides a general introduction to understanding grief and how it can impact staff. The workshop also looks at how to provide effective support to colleagues who are grieving.
Cost: €450 (Max 16 people)
Duration: 1.5 hour online workshop (via Zoom)
Who is this suitable for?
This webinar is suitable for all employees and staff who would like to learn about the grieving process, how it can impact on people in the workplace, and how to provide effective support.
- Understanding loss and grief.
- The grieving process – physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual aspects.
- What can help – what to say / do for someone who is grieving.
- Taking care of yourself when supporting someone who is grieving
At the end of this workshop participants will have an understanding of:
- The different types of losses involved in Covid-19 and how they can affect people
- The grieving process e.g. what is normal, how long does it take, expected reactions, etc
- How to provide effective support to someone who is bereaved – e.g. what to say/ not say, etc
- How to take care of yourself when supporting someone who is grieving
Enquiries: Email Breffni Mc Guinness or call (01) 6793188.