Marketing Executive (Part-time, 3 month contract)
JOB DESCRIPTION : Marketing Executive (Part-time, 3 month contract)
: CEOL Programme Manager
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is seeking to attract a Marketing Executive to join their team. The IHF is Ireland’s only national organisation dedicated to dying, death and bereavement.
No one should face dying, death or bereavement without the care and support they need.
We are looking to a proactive, forward thinking candidate who can contribute to the CEOL healthcare programme within the Irish Hospice Foundation. The Compassionate End of Life (CEOL) programme aims to provide the best end-of-life care possible for people living in residential care centres ( https://hospicefoundation.ie/healthcare-programmes/ceol/
The ideal candidate will have experience in -
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, Print and Production of marketing material
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Developing and building new business relationships
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the CEOL manager and CEOL team to develop a marketing strategy to support the growth ambitions of the programme.
- Devise, develop and execute marketing plans to persuade and influence existing and potential customers. This will include planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing activities, advertising and promotional programs and action plans as necessary.
- Devise, develop and execute marketing materials to promote the CEOL Programme to potential customers.
- Manage the design, print, production, receipt and distribution of all marketing materials, including e-marketing & online messaging.
- Responsible for gathering market and competitor data, identify consumer requirements to recognise marketing opportunities, define markets, competitor's share, competitor's strengths and weaknesses and establish target market.
- Understand customer issues and operational challenges to maximise sales opportunities
- Any other tasks that may reasonably be requested
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3rd level degree in Marketing and Design or Business Studies
- 3- 4 years previous experience in a similar marketing & design of promotional materials
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proven experience of managing websites and digital campaigns.
HOW TO APPLY?
If this role is for you, please email your cv (2 page max) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Marketing Executive CEOL Programme”, on or before Friday 25th May, 5pm.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and desire to learn
- Self-motivation and drive to deliver the best possible results
- Passion and interest in making a difference
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues