As part of the Healthy Ireland at your Library series, Breffni Mc Guinness from Irish Hospice Foundation talks about Understanding Grief and Loss.
He looks at a number of important areas including:
- What is grief?
- Covid 19 and grief – reaching out to people who are grieving
- Understanding the grieving process
- Coping with grief bursts
- What helps? Being kind and patient with ourselves
- Allowing your feelings
- Different types of losses
- Supporting others who are grieving
- Do men and women grieve the same way?